It’s time again to enhance your data and leads through data cleansing (also called data scrubbing) and data append.
Because data is an important element in every business, it is just reasonable to start 2018 with a bang as early as of today. You read it right; you can now start updating your files with accurate leads and information.
As you already know, organizing big data has never been simple, but thanks to the constantly developing technology, innovative information and to the outsourcing industry that businesses can now lean on, easily save money, save time and ofcourse clean, useful database.
What You Need to Know about Your Existing Data
- → Your data progressively decays for around 20-22% every year due to recipient’s job change or location change.
- → Experian: 63% of business firms append their third-party demographic and behavioral intelligence.
- → Dun and Bradstreet: more than 500,000 businesses change their addresses each year, and 41,000 businesses shut their doors permanently during the same timeframe.
- → 72% of organizations believe that data quality issues impact customer trust and perception.
- → 85% of organizations have seen improvements in timely and personalized customer communications by improving data quality.
What is Data Appending
Data appending comes into play when you fill in some holes in your customer information with accurate data. Data appending gives you the capacity to learn more about your top customers and then discover new and similar prospects into an account.
Data appending relates your customer data to a main database in order to fill in what’s lacking like primarily on phone numbers and email addresses. It can also classify demographic and lifestyle information for a more complete customer profiling.
What is Data Cleansing
Data cleansing is the process of detecting and correcting (or removing) corrupt or inaccurate records from a database and refers to identifying incomplete, incorrect, inaccurate or irrelevant parts of the data and then replacing, modifying, or deleting the dirty or coarse data.
Basically, the objective of data cleansing as a key important in business is to minimize these errors and prevent or eliminate grimy data. Data cleansing may be performed interactively with data wrangling tools, or as batch processing through scripting.
Major Benefits of Data Cleansing and Append
By updating your database you can launch email campaigns more assertively, create better customer engagement, maximize customer retention and optimize overall marketing performance and results.
- → Decreases data redundancy and duplication
- → Guarantees the reachability of correct data to correct audience
- → Improves customer retention and acquisition
- → Conveys an active email marketing strategy
- → Keeps email database from degradation
- → Everything leads to an increased sales
Open Look Human Intelligence Tasks (HIT) Team
Open Look can help you clean your database and append it with valuable information depending on what kind of data you need.
Like what we always do with our current data cleansing and append customers, HIT team crawl over the internet, manually research, compare, verify and collect the needed information. HIT team is skillful both manually and systematically when it comes to checking validity of e-mails and other information. See here for the function and importance of manual data cleansing.
When needed, our verification process also includes our audience development team to ensure that all information collected is accurate.